The cricket pitch at Peper Harow is managed by Peper Harow Cricket Club.
Cricket was first played at Peper Harow in 1727, when the club was first formed. Our first game was versus The gentlemen of Goodwood. The club was founded by Lord Midleton, a member of the family who owned Peper Harow Park until the end of World War II, when it was purchased by the Peper Harow foundation.
Peper Harow, United Kingdom